Motorhome Insurance

Looking for Motorhome Insurance?


Get a quote

At Pedalcover we wanted to put together a suite of insurance products to suit the lifestyles of our clients.

We love hitting the open road whether it’s on our bikes or in our campers, and we know you do too. Seeking new rides and trails, heading off to Europe for new adventures and races, or even parking up on the side of a mountain to cheer on the professionals in a grand tour.

That’s why we decided we needed to offer motorhome insurance.

Insure your Motorhome with Pedalcover

Owning a motorhome is as much about the lifestyle as it is the vehicle and our cover takes this into account and that’s why our cover includes this as standard:

  • Low mileage discounts
  • 270 days cover in any one year for travelling abroad
  • Personal Belongings cover – up to £3,500 for loss of damage to personal belongings carried in your motorhome following an accident, fire of theft
  • Awning cover
  • New motorhome replacement within the first 12 months of registration as new if the motorhome is a total loss or stolen and not recovered
  • Replacement of broken windscreens or windows and repairs to bodywork caused by them breaking without loss of no claims discount
  • Unlimited cover for in-vehicle navigation equipment, audio and visual equipment which is permanently fitted and standard specification
  • Injury benefits as a result of an accident involving your motorhome
  • Misfuelling
  • Hotel Expenses and Alternative accommodation
  • Protected no claims bonus available

(Please refer to our Policy Wording for the full details and conditions of the policy)

Furthermore, if you’ve just bought a new motorhome and feel you’re missing out and want to join in the fun, we can even allow an Introductory no claims discount based on your existing car insurance (terms apply).

What’s more if you are one of the many thousand of clients who already have your Home and Bike insurance with us we will even give you an extra 10% discount.

You can even take advantage of your Excess insurance on the motorhome policy to save even more money.

Motorhome Insurance FAQs

If I already have my Home and Bike insurance with Pedalcover do I get extra discount?
Yes, we love to reward our clients whether that’s sending them a free gift just because we can or giving them extra discounts for loyalty.

I have an Excess insurance with my Home & Bike policy – can I use this on a motorhome?
Yes, as long as you are the policyholder on both policies

Do you cover converted motorhomes/vans?
Yes, as long as the conversion has been done professionally and the vehicle registered as a motorhome with the DVLA.

Does my insurance cover me if I breakdown?
No, but we can arrange separate Breakdown cover.

Image of a phone
Call us today...
…and speak to a fellow bike geek about your insurance needs.