If you’re looking for a change of career or currently employed within the insurance sector and fancy a change then read on…
We have a vacancy for a Customer Adviser within our award-winning business. We are a modern Insurance Broker based within South Wales offering specialist insurance targeted to cyclists and triathletes.
If you have a passion for bikes, cycling, triathlon and/or anything involving two wheels this opportunity to join a lively team as a Customer Service Adviser may be for you.
- Location: Office based CF35 5BN – South Wales
- Full-time role: Monday – Friday and one Saturday morning every 5 weeks
- Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience.
- Other benefits: Pension, discount insurance, cycling perks and free team kit!
We are looking for an ambitious person to work in our Personal Lines division to offer general insurance support to our client base. You will be responsible for:
- Building and developing strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Identifying and understanding customer insurance needs
- Dealing with New Business enquiries from initial enquiry to quote and transaction
- Liaising with insurers to find the best policy and premium for our clients
- Dealing with general policy enquiries as required
- Ensuring a high level of customer service
- Proving support to colleagues within the team as and when required
- Attending events as and when required
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Driving licence
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- IT skills
- Excellent time management and people skills
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Insurance sector knowledge desirable but not essential
For more information please contact Joanne Thomas, Commercial Director: email@example.com