0800 121 4424

Motorhome insurance for cyclists doesn't get better than this

We love hitting the open road whether it’s on our bikes or in our campers, and we know you do too. Seeking new rides and trails, heading off for new adventures and races, or even parking up on the side of a mountain to cheer on the professionals in a grand tour.

Our motorhome insurance will make sure that all your wheels are protected when you’re on the road.

We can build a bespoke policy for your requirements. To speak to a member of our team call us on

Podium finishing reviews

Our cover at a glance

Motorhome Theft and Damage

Theft protection for your motorhome is essential. We will replace or repair your motorhome if it is stolen or damaged up to the value of the vehicle.

Theft and Damage to Accessories

We include unlimited cover for in-vehicle navigation equipment, audio and visual equipment which is permanently fitted and standard specification. Removable equipment is only covered if it can only be used whilst it is attached to your motorhome and is designed to be totally or partially removed.

Cover For Your Bicycles and Personal Belongings

This policy is not specifically to look after your bicycles, however, you are insured up to £3,500 for any losses due to fire, theft or damage.
If you need additional bike cover, please look at our home and bicycle insurance.

Windscreen Damage

Sometimes things out of our control happen. We include repair or replacement of windscreens and windows. What's more, if you make an isolated claim for windows, it will not affect your no claims bonus.

Liability Cover

We hope you won't have an accident, but we want to look after you if you do. We include unlimited liability cover if you cause an accident which results in the death or injury of anyone. We also include £20,000 plus legal costs (up to a maximum of £25,000) if you cause damage to a third party's property.

Legal Fees

Legal fees are covered provided you have written permission from us.

Cover Overseas

Motorhomes are made to travel, and that's what we want you to be able to do. You can spend up to 270 days within the European Community on this policy. Don't worry, Brexit doesn't affect this you can still travel but you might need to double check entry requirements as they may change.

No Claims Bonus

As long as you do not claim on the policy, we will offer you a discount on your renewal quote. Do remember though, that this does not guarantee you will get a reduction on historical prices.

motor home and caravan insurance mountains

Comprehensive motorhome cover to keep you and your vehicle on the road

We know that lots of cyclists love to travel with their bikes and a motorhome is often the easiest way to do this. Whether you’re driving to a race, or taking the family on holiday, we’ve got a premium policy that will look after you should you get into difficulty. 

European cover included as standard

We love the UK (especially Wales) but we’re lucky enough to be driving distance away from some beautiful places in Europe. We include cover in any country within the European Community as standard. 

Pedalcover Motorhome Policy

Motorhome Insurance FAQs

Yes, in the unfortunate scenario that your motorhome is stolen, we will pay you the market rate, at the time, for the insured vehicle. 

Yes, absolutely. You can take your motorhome to any country within the European Community, or if outside of this, any country that has agreed to “Article 8” of the EU Drective 2009/109/EC. 

Our motorhome policy is primarily set up to look after your motorhome in the case of damage or theft. 

Cover is included for your possessions up to the value of £3,500 so if your bikes are valuable, you may be better to consider our home and bike insurance or a stand alone bicycle insurance policy. 

You can cancel you policy at any point in the 14 day cooling off period after purchase or at renewal. 

If you would like to cancel the policy outside of this period, you may do so as long as you have not incurred any eligible claims (except for a windscreen)

In this event, we will keep an amount of premium in proportion to the time you have been on cover and refund the rest to you.

No, you won’t be however we can arrange separate breakdown cover. 

Yes we do, however the conversion has to be done professionally and the vehicle must be registered with the DVLA as a motorhome. 

Absolutely, thank you for being a loyal customer! Please email our team who will be able to help you out. 

Yes you can, just as long as you are the same policy holder. 



Contact us

Mon to Fri from 9 am to 5 pm
The Old Mill, Ewenny, CF35 5BN
0800 121 4424